Can Spring change your life?

I love Spring...It's smth deep in me. After grey and cold winter,when I'm waking up in the morning I hear how birds r singing and I know that it's Spring song; sunshine rays knocking in my window and I feel cosy. It's the best thing what I see every morning and it's me favourite way to begin a Good day. I know that it would be good,I feel it.
Every year I know that THIS spring will change smth in my life  because I want it. Every spring I feel that I'm waking up after long-long sleep and everything what surrounds me looks new and..it's so perfect! I know that if not this year then necessarily in the next year, next Spring everything Will come true. Why? Because I want it:) it's not so bad to hope for something, worse not to have a hope at all. And every time I hear a question in my head: can Spring change your life? And I want to answer YES, but am I right in this response I still don't know..

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Отзыв Джуд Деверо "Незнакомка"(У реки Джеймс#1)/Sweetbriar by Jude Deveraux (The James River series #1)

Отзыв Вероника Мелан "Корпорация "Исполнение желаний" "

Отзыв Кресли Коул "Лотэр" (#12 Бессмертные с приходом темноты)/review Lothaire (Immortals After Dark #12) by Kresley Cole